MAJOR FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN (2020-2025) OF 2 MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN 5 YEARS
In June 2018, UniAction announced the launch of a major project in the West Island of Montreal. UniAction launched a major private and corporate fundraising campaign of $ 2 million over 5 years to establish a center and a residence offering integrated services and programs designed to help and support newcomers in their transition and integration into the Quebec and Canadian society.
The objectives of the center are:
1. Offer integrated services: Offer multiple services such as support to complete their documents for immigration and citizenship, training on education, health, financial systems in Quebec and Canada, and even more. This aims to help and guide all newcomers to the right resources, thus allowing them a smooth integration into Quebec and Canada.
2. Accommodation including a transition and integration program throughout the year: Offer one-year transitional accommodation with continuous support as part of a one-year integration program in Quebec. and in Canada for disadvantaged families and immigrants.
This Center represents our vision of a vibrant community where all members can feel safe and supported, so they can reach their full potential and realize their dreams.
More specifically, the funds raised will be used to achieve the following objectives:
- Renovate and fit out the UniAction Center;
- Support the operations of the UniAction Center;
- Offer programs to support newcomers who find themselves in a precarious or vulnerable situation;
- Provide a space to promote projects with a social impact and to hold workshops for newcomers.
You can donate in several ways: one-time donation, monthly donations and birthday donation.
CO-PRESIDENT OF THE CAMPAIGN
Board of Directors of the St-Hubert Foundation inc.
Famille Léger Foundation